Thursday, March 4, 2010

Funemployment

Ok, so it has been quite some time since I have posted. I could make a list of excuses, but that would require effort, and to tell you the truth, right now I can't remember what was so important that I had no time to do anything for my blog.

So instead, I will give you a brief update.

Things I love:
  • Being unemployed - sounds bad, but is actually tons of fun, plus I now have time to figure out what to do with my life (and also to blog).
  • The Percy Jackson books - Rick Riordan is a genius and will be so rich. And after reading his books, I have to say he deserves it all.
  • Crumbs Bakery - best cupcakes ever. I have been there 2 days in a row. Yes, I'm a fat kid.
  • iCarly - OK, so I'm not exactly in the target age range here but that show is hysterical. And Carly's studio was practically decorated by Jellio with all of my favorite things.
Things I don't love:
  • Cold weather - Luckily, it is March, which means it is almost spring. This means it is almost summer. Ok, so that is kind of a leap, but really, can we get rid of all this snow, please? No more.
  • Asthma - Pardon me, NYC, but I'd like to be able to breathe this week without the help of a little machine at the dr's office. K thx.
Things I don't care either way about:
  • John Mayer - I don't know what he said to who, but I don't care. Didn't we all already know he was a douche?
  • Who is going to be on Dancing with the Stars - I probably don't know who any of them are anyway.
Things I don't believe:
  • The Backstreet Boys are having a cruise. Don't believe it either? Here is the "proof." I'm not sure how I feel about this...on one hand, I am still secretly in love with Nick Carter, but on the other hand, why?!
And now it's not a secret anymore. Sigh.

1 comment:

Erin Cathleen said...

I think this is your best post EVER. I too am exploring the wonders of funemployment... though I sorta kinda agreed to start another job that I'm not at all enthusiastic about, so my secret evil plan is to just work there for a month or so to pay the bills and then QUIT. >:D Mwuahahaha. So yeah. I think now's a good time for you and me to start our own business!